turtles all the way down

April 25, 2007

16:55

oh man, shit dude, blogger just forced me to switch over to the new blogger. whatevs.

i just got in from walking all over san francisco because i had a job meeting at 11 and an interview at 3, and i had 17 dollars in nickels, dimes, and quarters (yes that is all i have to my name right now) so i spent a lot of time doing things that are free. like, walking. and sitting in the library. and taking pictures of the triangle building which, if you stand under it at the right angle, looks like it is a mile high:



anyway i just got home, had a snort of tequila and a slim-fast shake with added coffee, and got 3 hours to do some work before jen comes over to watch Lost.

oh yeah and i hooked up with my ex-gf's ex-gf at a party the other night, that was rad. my bf wanted to get on her too, but she only likes girls. HA

today I read
the onion

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Radiohumper said…

    BF???? Qui? And why can't you get into the other blog? I'm (often) lost. Oy.

    I'm glad you liked the hobbithole. I love my Fisheye Lomo, but some of the results are less than stellar (read:postcards).

    I can't write to you from here, and I won't be able to talk until the morn. Or the morn's morn.

    I love how you show up just when I'm wondering how you are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home