turtles all the way down

April 27, 2007

18:47 OK R U REDY 4 THS?

it's straight (no, forward) back to the old ways.

i just went to meet a girl for a date but she is late so while waiting i texted another girl (denise's ex) to ask her out for tomorrow. then called denise to ask her advice on this girl i am seeing tonight, she is going to come bail me out at 8. when i hung up with denise i got a text from chris who apparently wants phone sex* later.

gilbert is mad at me because i still won't go out with him on a date no matter how many times he hints at it.

me? oh fine, i went to the bank and finagled a $20 bill out of them so i could buy beer, and my friend is coming to visit me on sunday and i think i might not be quite as broke 6 months from now but then you never know.

ho.

there's a little man with a cat head sitting under the little tree next to me and sometimes i wish i could be a homemade clay figurine, always smiling, sitting in the shade with a cat for a head and a coyote sitting next to me telling stories from the road.

today i did yoga and for the first time ever i aligned my spine all by myself. it was like a burst of sunlight in my frontal lobe. I GET IT that was rad.

happy friday fuckers

*ps i don't do phone sex but usually the other person doesn't notice that i'm not doing anything


today I read
the laist roster, hello how is it that i know half the people on there? i live in fucking san francisco.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Просьба, поподробнее [url=http://tornadotorrent.ru/user/Mirukpn/]Щеголева[/url] [url=http://tornadotorrent.ru/user/Mirukpn/]Улла[/url] [url=http://kilo-413.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=283253]Ваша мысль очень хороша[/url]

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Помню, я ещё не был священником, как-то для работе, одного коллегу спрашивают: «Ты чего такой бледный?». Он говорит: «С женой накануне двух ночи разговаривали». – «Как?! А сколько вы женаты?» – «Десять лет». – «И чего, тебе ещё уплетать о чём с ней разговаривать?». А он: «Конечно. Ты знаешь, мне с ней непомерно интересно». – «А о чём вы говорили?» – «Мы о Толстом говорили»… [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve.html]строительный портал воронеж[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home